Tuesday, December 27, 2011

So there are a few days left in the month and I have been so busy I had almost forgotten about the drawing! I am wanting to add lots of new items in the new year so I need you to help me decide! To enter the drawing, you must do at least one of the following:

1) would you be interested in flower cabochon rings, earrings, or the set being added to SweetChicks items permanently? The roses or chrysanthemum or both? There are pictures of these on my fb page under the album "Big Girls Accessories and More" Email or text me your answer! (2 entries)

2) Post the following link to SweetChicks fb page on your fb page, and then leave a comment on our page that you did. (2 entries)

This is the link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SweetChicks-Treasures/129807833732063

3) Email me a pic of your little one or you wearing an item from SweetChicks. (1 entry each pic)

That's up to 5 entries!

The winner will receive a bottle cap and necklace and bottle cap hairbow.

This drawing will end Friday December 30 @ 8pm

Don't miss out and share with your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment